1zu160 - Forum

Anzeige:
N-tram FineScale-Kupplungen

THEMA: Lokpilot 4 and light functions (in Englisch)

THEMA: Lokpilot 4 and light functions (in Englisch)
Startbeitrag
Julien81FR67200 - 16.06.24 10:07
Hallo,
Es tut mir Leid, ich werde heute meine Frage in Englisch stellen.

OK I just bought an Arnold X73 railcar. Used but fitted with an esu lokpilot next18 decoder 54686.
I'm a newbie with ESU and I can't seem to understand how I can configure lighting outputs (I've already reset the decoder to factory settings)
I wish that forward white and back red lights are switched on simultaneously according to the direction of travel.
Currently the back red lights are not switched on.
I can force the front red or back red lights with functions 1 and 2, but these stayon permanently...
I've tried looking in the manual but I don't quite understand the logic here (maybe because I'm diminished with a bad cold).

I would be really grateful if you could help and provide an answer.

You may reply in german since I can read and understand it too.

Kind regards
MfG

Julien aus Elsaß

Hello Julien

You may use the ESU-Lokprogrammer-Software, available in English: https://www.esu.eu/#
Even if you do not have the hardware, you can set up your decoder project and see, which CVs have to be changed and how.

Dietrich  
Hi Julien,

the best way to accomplish this is installing the Esu Programmer Software on a Windows PC. There is no need to buy the programmer hardware, it will run stand-alone. Next, you create a new project by selecting your decoder model.
The program lets you freely configure the light settings and function-mapping table at your decision. Finally, there is an option to display all changed CV based on the factory defaults (the empty project matches that), so you can program this into the locomotive.

Esu function mapping is not quite easy to understand, I know, because it is multi-dimension matrix. You should carefully read the user manual for the Lokpilot 4 series first.

Grüße, Peter W
Ok thanks a lot to both of you.
I'll go have a look to this programmer.
If I buy traincontroller's programming software, will it also know how to program these decoders the right way ?
Hallo wieder,
Ich könnte sie richtige Einstellungen feststellen :
CV31 = 16, CV32 = 2
----------------------
CV330 =   5
CV346 =   10
MfG aus Frankreich
Julien

Nur registrierte und eingeloggte User können Antworten schreiben.
Einloggen ->

Noch nicht registriert? Hier können Sie Ihren kostenlosen Account anlegen: Neuer N-Liste Account

Zum Seitenanfang

© by 1zu160.net;