1zu160 - Forum

Anzeige:
MTR Exclusive - Onlineshop und Exklusivmodelle

THEMA: unbekanten decoder

THEMA: unbekanten decoder
Startbeitrag
hansg - 02.09.05 15:06
Hallo,

Ich habe ein mintrix lok gekauft mit darin ein mir unbekanten decoder. Es ist ein 6 polige nem steck decoder mit auf die unter seite trix 1535 oder vielleicht 1585.

wir weis welche decoder das ist und ist das ein gute decoder?

Danke und grussen,

Hans

Hallo Hans was ist das für eine Lok ? Bei einigen Lokomotiven wo der Decoder schon Werkseitig eingebaut ist wurden sogenante Hauseigene Decoder eingebaut.
gruß Detlev
Ein Steckdecoder kann kein "custom Decoder" sein. Interessanter wäre zu wissen, wie er oben aussieht.
Hallo, ich denke auch das est ein trix eigene decoder ist, das steht immer trix auf die unterseite. Die lok ist normaliter nur analog van trix verkauft.

Ich habe versucht ein foto von die lok zu machen aber meine antique digital camera macht das nicht. Leider ist meine nicht so gut das ich die decoder in deutsch beschreiben kann, so ich versuche das mall in English.

It is a 6 lead NEM steck decoder when I put it in front of me with the component side up and the leads down the largest part of the decoder is top-right its probably a microcontroller, but I can't tell because it is a naked die bonded directly to the pcb covered with a black drop of something. Left of the black drop are 2 8 lead ic's below each other, I  think this are H-bridges but I could be wrong they are marked E4440.

Below the black drop with the 2 ic's left of it are 6 components one left one right in 3 rows. The components on the row directly below the black drop (so the highest row) are an electrolytic condensator on the right (below the black drop) and a ceramic condenstor on the left.

The other 2 rows consist of 4 diodes marked T31.

The bottom of the PCB says (in order):
trix

Thanks & Regards,

Hans

Hi Hans,

sounds like standard Selectrix Decoder DHL100 which in fact is a good one.
Does it look like this: http://www.mdvr.de/bilder/slx830.gif

Regards - you are welcome.
Peter

Beitrag editiert am 04. 09. 2005 16:22.
Yes,

Thats the one except my one has different capacitors, but the diods match exactly, and so does the (visible) pcb layout. So this is 100% the one or ... ?

Thanks & Regards,

Hans
As you described, I'd guess one of the Tantalum caps has been replaced by manufacturing with a high-capacity Ceramic one. This should not matter, so: Yes, this is the one, 100% for sure.

Regards,
Peter

Beitrag editiert am 04. 09. 2005 23:59.
Dear Hans
Just have a look at http://www.mtkb.de/selectr.htm , there are some pictures of different selectrix decoders with additional infos. Probably you can find there your decoder type.
Karl

Nur registrierte und eingeloggte User können Antworten schreiben.
Einloggen ->

Noch nicht registriert? Hier können Sie Ihren kostenlosen Account anlegen: Neuer N-Liste Account

Zum Seitenanfang

© by 1zu160.net;