1zu160 - Forum

Anzeige:
aat-net - amerikanische und kanadische modellbahnen

THEMA: Digitallize minitrix ET87 (12994)

THEMA: Digitallize minitrix ET87 (12994)
Startbeitrag
mario123 - 28.09.10 21:17
Hello:
I'm from Spain, and only know a few words in german, so please forgive me for typing in english.

I'm trying to digitalize Minitrix ET87 (12994), and i want to know if someone knows about a manual where i can find how to install the decoder on this locomotive. I want to install a Digitrax SDN144PS, so the next question is: where can i find sounds to load into this sound decoder for this locomotive?
Danke.

Hola Ramon,

Bienvenido a nuestro foro
Voy a traducir el tiempo en alemán, ya que no todos Inglés - bien ?

Kurze Übersetzung als kleiner Service für unseren neuen, spanischen CompaNero:
Mario will 'ne ET87 mit einem Digitrax SDN144PS digitalisieren und sucht ne Anleitung dazu.

Doei
Trixi
Hallo, unter www.mtkb.de nachschauen.
Bagpipe
Hi Ramon,
this is the direct link to the manual: http://www.mtkb.de/Umbau/Tr_ET87.htm
It is in german, but i hope the pictures will help you enough. If not please give a note, I can translate it for you to english.
Hello:
Thank everyone for your help, for translating and giving information, very gratefull!
I've seen the webpage, it is the minitrix et87 12526, but not modell i've got, my locomotive is 12994, is older.
Once again, danke.
Does anybody knows where to buy very thin and very flexible cables to digitalize this locomotive?
I need to put 5 cables together between wagon and wagon to make the lights, decoder, motor work and they have to be flexible enought to let the wagon turn without ant problem.
Hoi Ramon,

search for "Mini Steckverbinder" oder "Micro Steckverbinder", several Shops has these very small mini connectors in their offers.

Doei
Trixi
Hi Roman,

Cables you will find here: http://www.mayerhofer-modellbau.de/

or in the cable of a pc-mouse

I have digitalized my ET87 and replaced all lamps by led. The connection between the cars is done by 5 cables and if one don't uses curves less than R3, it's no problem.

Greetings Michael Peters

Nur registrierte und eingeloggte User können Antworten schreiben.
Einloggen ->

Noch nicht registriert? Hier können Sie Ihren kostenlosen Account anlegen: Neuer N-Liste Account

Zum Seitenanfang

© by 1zu160.net;