1zu160 - Forum

Anzeige:

THEMA: Power feed in Fleischmann double DB 221?

THEMA: Power feed in Fleischmann double DB 221?
Startbeitrag
Kentsu - 13.11.10 18:41
Hi,

Sorry that I write in english!

I am very interested in the new Fleischmann Diesel double loco DB class 221 (number 725071).

The first loco is equiped with the motor and drivegears and the second loco have the sound utilities. Both locos must be given a DCC address of their own.

The problem is that I have not found any information of the electricity feed in this double loco! Please tell me if you know if also the sound loco will feed the motor loco with electricity?

I mean in the same way as the Minitrix Beiwagen will feed power to the Schienenbus over a special coupling.

Best regards,
Kenneth from Helsinki

Hi Kenneth!

You need only one Address for both locomotivs.
The locos are "one". There are two cables from loco one with the engine to loco two with the integratet sound-Decoder.
You can't  disconnect the locos.

It's right that you can drive the VT 98 from MiniTrix stand alone, or with the VB 98 and VS 98.
There are rigid coupling with electric function.

But not in the BR 221.

Greatings to Helsinki,
Gerd

www.modell-bahn-hobby.de.vu

Thank you very much for your advices!

But do you know if those two cables from loco two ( that with the sound decoder) also will feed the motor of loco one with electricity?

Greatings
Kenneth
Hi Kenneth!

The cables are to electricity the sound-decoder, not the motor.

Greatings,
Gerd
Hoi Fiends,

i think he meant, if the second loco also takes power from the rails and lead them to loco one's motor .

Doei
Trixi
________  ________     _<>__<>_
|_ www.i-robots.eu  _|__|------|-----|,,,,,,,,,._
-oo-----oo-''-oo-----oo-`'o"O-OO--OO-O"oo-

Hello,

the two locos are connected electricaly by the wires.
So, if only the sound loco gets power, the motored one moves nevertheless.

Have in mind that this sets works with sound even in analog modus, see (in german)
http://www.1zu160.net/scripte/forum/forum_show.php?id=479797&sb1=725071

Best regards
Karl

Nur registrierte und eingeloggte User können Antworten schreiben.
Einloggen ->

Noch nicht registriert? Hier können Sie Ihren kostenlosen Account anlegen: Neuer N-Liste Account

Zum Seitenanfang

© by 1zu160.net;