1zu160 - Forum

Anzeige:
FKS-Modellbau Gerd Gehrmann

THEMA: Amendorf with uncouplers, how its work & made

THEMA: Amendorf with uncouplers, how its work & made
Startbeitrag
Vadim - 27.04.13 17:42
Topic:Amendorf with uncouplers, how its work & made! (video)

Hello.

Recently i developed sufficiently small in-car uncouplers, which can be mounted in tambours of passenger cars (PIKO Amendorfs).

Because arrived passenger trains cannot be moved with passengers at stations when uncoupling or coupling cars, therefore we cannot coincide place of coupling with undertable uncoupler. This stationary uncouplers can be used only for freight cars shunting.

Therefore i use in-car uncouplers for shunting work with passenger trains!

This clip demonstrates how it's work and how it's made:

VideoFILM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frPPfx_nGao

Your questions, please!

----------
Vadim

Hallo!
Gibt es noch Menschen, die über Rangierarbeiten denkt?

Hi Vadim,
nice work! Maybe this can be altered to work with the Standard Couplers used here, too. Did you build the coils by yourself?

Viele Grüße
Carsten von 1001-digital
Hey Vadim,

great work as ever, but can you post some detail pictures, please.
The Couplers are more the US-Style resp. RUS-Style. Do you lift the coupler? Is it possible and wouldn't it be better, if the locomotive can do this?
So, you always need the "action" car at the end of the train, ist might work for passenger trains, but when you want to chunt with freightcars, it is getting complicatet, is it not?

Greatings
Björn
Hello Viele Grüße!

Yes, I make coils by myself.

-----------
Vadim
Hello, Björn

1) Detailed photos of open  uncouplers are depicted at the end of this film in "PART 2"!

2) Yes, I use models of US knuckle couplers which looks more closely to russian ones.
3) Yes,  main idea - make a vertical ilft, and it will easy uncouples.
4) Yes, my locomotives also equiped with such uncouplers. But  in aim to make shunting work with passenger cars i must install them in cars also. Now i have passenger  train, which consist of 6 cars which newer been uncoupled, and 7-th  position can be changed into post- baggage- and additional passenger car..

5) STRATEGY:
A) Passenger trains  cannot be moved by car changements  after departure at intermediate station! (because have passengers). According different length of cars and locos, we will always have uncoupling place between cars in different positions at track,  every time when we receive passenger trains. Therefore we can use a lot of stationary undertable uncouplers, because we dont precisely know where they will be uncoupled!  But this way is not so convenient.  On the contrary, passenger cars have enough space to put portable uncouplers inside!

B) As to freight cars - some type of them have not enough space for portable uncouplers. You are right!  Newertheless, freight trains can be moved during shunting, and it's to easy to move appropriate tail of  freight train into appropriate sorting track  and cut this tail by stationary undertable uncoupler!

---------
Vadim

--------------DE--------------

Hallo nochmal. Und wie über deutsche Traditionen in automatische Abkopplung Prozess der Lokomotiven und Waggons in Spur N? Welche Entkupplern meist von deutschen Eisenbahn Modellbauer verwendet?

---------
Vadim.

---------------EN-----------

Hello again. And how about German traditions in  automatical uncoupling process of locomotives and wagons at  N-Scale  ? Which uncouplers  usually used by German  railroad modellers?

---------
Vadim
May be someone like Krois N uncouplers?

--------
Vadim

Nur registrierte und eingeloggte User können Antworten schreiben.
Einloggen ->

Noch nicht registriert? Hier können Sie Ihren kostenlosen Account anlegen: Neuer N-Liste Account

Zum Seitenanfang

© by 1zu160.net;